Exciting hotel/ pub opportunities in the South East - Make it yours!
Marston’s Inn & Taverns have a number of pubs throughout the UK which are located in stunning rural locations as well as busy towns and cities, that successfully combine a great food and drink offer with hotel accommodation.
These Inn’s have their own style and appeal alongside the consistency of the Marston’s brand which our customers know and love. The Inn’s are built on our reputation of running warm and friendly pubs that provide a quality value for money food offer.
The size of these Inn’s range from community sites that only have 5 letting rooms offering only a basic food offer to busy high volume destination food pubs with anything up to 55 rooms that serve our 2 for 1 or Milestone carvery food menus.
We are always on the lookout for pub managers that have the ability to run a busy pub alongside the challenge of managing letting rooms in addition to this all of the Inn’s managers need to have:
- A Personal Licence
- Proven experience in marketing and organising promotional activity
- Ability to run a business to brand standards
- Have experience in driving sales within a hotel or managed house environment
- Have the ability to run a 24 hour operation
- Able to organise and manage a range of functions and events.
As with all of our manager’s positions we like to reward hard work, enthusiasm and experience with an excellent remuneration package that will encourage you to achieve your goals and offer great potential. This package includes:
· A competitive salary and bonus scheme
· High quality live-in accommodation
· Contributory pension and private healthcare*,
· Good holidays and childcare vouchers.
*After qualifying period
If you have got the right blend of skills and experience that we look for in our pub managers and think you are ready to take the reins of one of our Inns then apply online today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you.
Make your next move Marston’s